Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...time doesn't stand still and Everton have moved on. I'd be very surprised if Browning in particular would get ahead of Jonjo Kenny in the RB queue. We are recruiting and players will move on.

Yep. Don't think we will ever see Browning play a first team minute but wish him the best.

Galloway I'm a bit surprised that he'd go to Sunderland given they have Oviedo and some competent center backs.... hope he plays

Yeah. That's still got me confused. Koeman said we sold our LB cover when we sent Oviedo to Sunderland, and we've not seen any plans to fill that spot yet. Wonder if he's happy with the youth in that department. Don't ever want to see Funes out there again.

Nah mate, we will sign a young left back soon I think.

Browning is only just back from a bad injury so hopefully he gets good game time there, I was always impressed with him whenever he was called upon by the first team. As for Galloway he is coming off a wasted season and its imperative he gets game time at Sunderland to make up for lost time, a repeat season for him and I fear his development will be seriously stunted. I can't see him starting ahead of Oviedo at left back so hopefully he gets a lot of minutes at centre-half.

I just hope DCL doesn't get thrown out wide anymore. He clearly has something that Koeman likes hence why he felt like he had to find a position for him (obviously he's never going to play in front of Rom). He'll go into next season with great confidence after this exploits for England so i definitely think he should be retained.

With the new Sunderland manager being the former Preston one and given how he handled loans from us when there I'd say we can trust him to give these lads a chance mate, we may even compromise on the Mcgeady fee as a sweetener.

...time doesn't stand still and Everton have moved on. I'd be very surprised if Browning in particular would get ahead of Jonjo Kenny in the RB queue. We are recruiting and players will move on.

Both loans imo are to drive up eventual selling prices mate in the Chelsea model plus the loan fees all go into the pot for incomings.

I think considering the fact Scotland probably aren't making the World Cup, he won't mind spending a year as an understudy

We're fighting on four fronts next season and if the rumours of both Galloway and Garbut getting loaned/sold are true, he'll definitely get games

And to be honest I imagine you've got as much chance playing for Scotland coming off the bench for Everton as you do starting for Celtic

Unlike with the English national side, playing your club football for Everton doesn't knock you out of the running
Exactly... McCarthy gets games f or Ireland even when he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back