Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we reckon rooney, another striker, left back then we're done?

Think a left back could be key position based on who else we're buying.

To me it looks like we're shaping up to play one up front with two narrow attacking midfielders behind. two from klaassen, barkley(if he stays), rooney, maybe sigurdsson.

Think mirallas and lookman, Bolasie when fit are impact subs if we need something different.

A really pacey left back is a must to give width and Baines a breather in that system.

What we reckon rooney, another striker, left back then we're done?

Think a left back could be key position based on who else we're buying.

To me it looks like we're shaping up to play one up front with two narrow attacking midfielders behind. two from klaassen, barkley(if he stays), rooney, maybe sigurdsson.

Think mirallas and lookman, Bolasie when fit are impact subs if we need something different.

A really pacey left back is a must to give width and Baines a breather in that system.

Rooney rather than Sigurdsson?

Depends on Lukaku we will have to replace him correctly.

Did the Galloway and Browning loans go through? Seems crazy after losing O'video that we would go into a 50 game season with just Baines. Don't get me wrong Baines has been one of my favorite players for a long, long time but.... well that's it really.

PHWOOORRR

It's ok. Call off the Giroud hunt.

Wait. How old is this guy?
mrw-some-one-tells-me-to-calm-down-37215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back