Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe one of Arsenals strikers might be on the move
fascinating.gif

Maybe one of Arsenals strikers might be on the move
fascinating.gif

Why have they put him in a shirt, and then asked him to hold up another shirt? Wierdos.

I'd love to see Giroud play for us, but the only way that this happens if if Rom leaves (I think anyway - that'd give us 5 strikers playing for (presumably) one spot), so I'm torn. Giroud probably slightly better overall right now, but Lukaku is a better out-and-out goalscorer, and his ceiling is way higher.

Giroud will have to leave, bot a chance in hell if he stays that he remains the starter for the French side when he's at a club where another French striker starts ahead of him
Exactly. The funny part is Arsenal selling France's first team striker for a guy who doesn't get games over Gignac. It'll be interesting to see how Lacazette gets on as his record outside the French league is pretty meh

Why have they put him in a shirt, and then asked him to hold up another shirt? Wierdos.

I'd love to see Giroud play for us, but the only way that this happens if if Rom leaves (I think anyway - that'd give us 5 strikers playing for (presumably) one spot), so I'm torn. Giroud probably slightly better overall right now, but Lukaku is a better out-and-out goalscorer, and his ceiling is way higher.

Why assume rom leaves? Imagine the scenes if we sign him and Rooney and noone meets our valuation for rom.
Imagine the sulk when he's benched and Sandro, Giroud and Wayne start banging them in haha

Why assume rom leaves? Imagine the scenes if we sign him and Rooney and noone meets our valuation for rom.
Imagine the sulk when he's benched and Sandro, Giroud and Wayne start banging them in haha
I just think we'd be over-stocked up top in that case - and we'd be paying out a fair wedge each week to most of them as well. Although it would mean we could loan out DCL maybe, get him some game time?

I just think we'd be over-stocked up top in that case - and we'd be paying out a fair wedge each week to most of them as well. Although it would mean we could loan out DCL maybe, get him some game time?
Fair point but last season we had first team striker options of lukaku, kone and valencia..
Realistically we could have rom, Giroud and Rooney this season.
That's a massive boost in quality and experience, add in that we've basically swapped del for Sandro

Giroud will have to leave, bot a chance in hell if he stays that he remains the starter for the French side when he's at a club where another French striker starts ahead of him
To be fair Giroud already keeps this lad out the French side I believe, will Arsenal be any different. Wenger likes a striker on the wing!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back