Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy day

75f9220e-c68b-4ae4-9609-89618b8dec3b.jpg

Don't do it to yourself. Accept that Rom is gone and if he stays it will be an incredible bonus. I expect our forward options will be Sandro, Rooney, perhaps Giroud and expect they will sign a pacy forward that can play either wide or centrally in a front 3. Send DCL out on loan
I think we already did....trouble is we sent him to Anderlecht on loan.

Kidding (mostly), long term though I believe that is what we see with Onyekuru.

Course we are minted now so, buying redundancy may be just fine. Squad depth!

If spurs take Sigurdsson it makes Ross Barkley more likely to stay seeing as Spurs are the only one in for him
Still think Arsenal may be waiting in the wings. Always thought that a more likely spot than Spurs tbh.

Agree though, makes it all the more likely for him to stay. Also worth noting that we have not purchased, nor have we been seriously linked to, a replacement for him on the right (which is predominantly where he played last year).

Why is Mancini freaked out with us?

he accused us of tapping up Icardi...talking to him without the Inter's permission... only other thing I read was Icardi had retweeted stories linking him with a move to us, apparently shaping for it... apparently a 26mil bid turned down but that is nowhere near enough for him anyway in the current market...unlikely transfer probably

he accused us of tapping up Icardi...talking to him without the Inter's permission... only other thing I read was Icardi had retweeted stories linking him with a move to us, apparently shaping for it... apparently a 26mil bid turned down but that is nowhere near enough for him anyway in the current market...unlikely transfer probably
Mancini isn't inter's manager? From what I can see you've got this from the soccer rumours generator which fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back