Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim white show about to start so i expect he'll have an update

I had to drive for about 2 hours to a meeting for work yesterday
I had Talksport on for most of the journey. A lot of talk about Everton but hardly any Everton perspective. JW did give some but mostly it was Danny Murphy and a few other ex RS and Ex Manure on the blower pouring cold water on our prospects.

More disappointed with myself for expecting anything else

I had Talksport on for most of the journey. A lot of talk about Everton but hardly any Everton perspective. JW did give some but mostly it was Danny Murphy and a few other ex RS and Ex Manure on the blower pouring cold water on our prospects.

All these RS on a radio station that spends the day quoting headlines from The Sun, says a lot that

There´s a massive drive in the media right now, in particular from Utd and Kopites, to talk Everton down at every opportunity. Just ignore it.

AFAIK we haven't spoken to any other strikers besides Giroud but we need a top striker ASAP IMHO. He is boss AF though and we should bring him in RN. If we got him the the fans would be AOTS. Especially with Rom going AWOL.

As far as I know, we haven't spoken to any other strikers besides Giroud but we need a top striker as soon as possible in my honest opinion. He is boss though and we should bring him in right now. If we got him the the fans would be AOTS. Especially with Rom going absent without leave.

Fixed. Almost. I think. No idea what AOTS is though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back