Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, we haven't spoken to any other strikers besides Giroud but we need a top striker as soon as possible in my honest opinion. He is boss though and we should bring him in right now. If we got him the the fans would be AOTS. Especially with Rom going absent without leave.

Fixed. Almost. I think. No idea what AOTS is though
All over the show.

....whilst there are quite rightly lots of plaudits for Walsh and Kenwright for making these deals happen, I wonder if Alexander Ryazantsev has played a major role in making the transfer process more efficient and business like.

He would certainly cover any holes in Walshes skill set with deals at this level of money

I see a CB, A LB, A winger (Brahimi) Sig, Rooney and a big money striker who will score the goals. Possibly an aging keeper if Robles goes.

As far as I know, we haven't spoken to any other strikers besides Giroud but we need a top striker as soon as possible in my honest opinion. He is boss though and we should bring him in right now. If we got him the the fans would be AOTS. Especially with Rom going absent without leave.

Fixed. Almost. I think. No idea what AOTS is though
*all out of their seats? Maybe?

Inheanacho off to Leicester for £25mil is that a Miss or does the apparent buy back clause make it a nonstarter anyway?

I'd of loved him in if I'm honest
The buy-back clause would be a deal breaker, sadly. I reckon he would have been a great fit for us and £25m is a decent price.... but the deal City are looking for seems to be one where they get someone else to develop a player that they want to keep.

I could of sworn he was wide but happy to concede there. But in that case he only comes in if Ross goes we are choked in the middle

Inheanacho off to Leicester for £25mil is that a Miss or does the apparent buy back clause make it a nonstarter anyway?

I'd of loved him in if I'm honest

Total gash.
There is a reason City are offloading him after just 2 seasons.
Over-rated in the same way as Dzeko was - drop them into an average them and they become average players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back