Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we need it necessarily, it's far more important to build a cohesive, ambitious team. I'm impressed with the players we've brought in so far. But I'd love us to sign a James Rodrigez or some such, just for that buzz. Won't happen though.

I like you, happy with the signings. Good squad bolstering after losing deadweight of Kone, Cleverley, Gibson, Oviedo etc.... I just want a Wow signing.

:oops:
IMG_4617.webp

...my view is that we'll need two aerially dominant CBs to compliment Pickford. I don't see Pickford being the type who'll come all day long and pluck crosses out of the air.
I just want two massive center halves that are great in the air and have respectable pace. It doesn't hurt that they can both play on the ball too.

Please be true, I can't wait till Twitter totally blows up with reds loosing there [Poor language removed] then claiming they didn't wan vvd anyways and he wouldn't get in there side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back