Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF (that's a big if by the way) we are considering paying £60m+ for Van Dijk then that is utter lunacy.

That's just ridiculous money for a centre half. Reserve that sort of cash for players that are 'game changers'

(I'm aware that it's not my money etc etc)

Was thinking almost exactly the same.
Not our money, but 60+ mill on a CB shows how mad everything has gone. Would love him here mind! Pairing of VVD and Keane vs Williams & Jags... or going 3 at the back with Holgate... plus Pickford in goal... pretty decent upgrading that!

...just checked with GOT sponsor, Paddy Power and the Reds are evens favourites to sign him whilst we are now 7-1.

If Southampton really wanted to run the rs noses in it, this would do that 1000%. We wouldn't even approach about a bid unless the player had agreed, he's on record as saying he speaks to Kidman still frequently, he changed his agent to Koemans one about a month after Koeman joined him.

Interesting

If Southampton really wanted to run the rs noses in it, this would do that 1000%. We wouldn't even approach about a bid unless the player had agreed, he's on record as saying he speaks to Kidman still frequently, he changed his agent to Koemans one about a month after Koeman joined him.

Interesting

..I distinctly remember @ijjysmith skitting when I put that 100-1 bet on. At least I'm getting a bit of an interest.

Not our money, but 60+ mill on a CB shows how mad everything has gone. Would love him here mind! Pairing of VVD and Keane vs Williams & Jags... or going 3 at the back with Holgate... plus Pickford in goal... pretty decent upgrading that!

Silly money aside - trolling near neighbours is priceless

article-0-067C7962000005DC-728_306x413.jpg

We are asking 7m for Robles with one year of his contract left mate.

We got 4.5m for mcgeady. And 8m for cleverley, chances are we could sell mori in the current market for 20-25m as an Argentine international. That's pretty much 2/3rds of a vvd paid, makes you think.

Interesting
Nicole?.

Bet Sergei wont be too happy about that.

We are asking 7m for Robles with one year of his contract left mate.

We got 4.5m for mcgeady. And 8m for cleverley, chances are we could sell mori in the current market for 20-25m as an Argentine international. That's pretty much 2/3rds of a vvd paid, makes you think.

£7m Robles... Yep... footy world has truly gone bonkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back