Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of ways the two bids could differ despite being for the same "value".

For instance:

Team A offers: £20m up front and then £2.5m per month for 22 months;
Team B offers: £35m up front and then £1m p/m for 40 months.
Well I'm glad you have told me that because didn't really know how it worked. That being said united have said 75m up front so surely Chelsea would be doing the same. Unless they are just putting the bid in to keep conte happy

Well I'm glad you have told me that because didn't really know how it worked. That being said united have said 75m up front so surely Chelsea would be doing the same. Unless they are just putting the bid in to keep conte happy

Chelsea thought they could wait for us to lower our price, United just went "Here you go, 100m", LOL @ Chelsea.

@lucashmoura9 your boys took 1 hell of a beating.

There's plenty of ways the two bids could differ despite being for the same "value".

For instance:

Team A offers: £20m up front and then £2.5m per month for 22 months;
Team B offers: £35m up front and then £1m p/m for 40 months.

As i understand it most contract fees nowadays are paid evenly over the course of the contract as standard.

I haven't seen any reputable source suggesting that United's offer involved £75m up front. I'd be very interested to see a link to any such story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back