Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
One RB needed until Coleman fit. Lb is fine as we have baines for now. One starting striker and gylfi. Would actually prefer a speedy winger instead of gylfi

IMG_0320.webp

Don't want Niang. Not been too impressed by what I've seen and even if he does turn out to be great Raiola will whore him out to whoever gives him the biggest payoff. Swerve

Siggy, Giroud, Gray makes sense.

Now if and when hopefully we sell McCarthy, Mori, McGeady, Robles, we'll make a move for another CB. I'd love to go elite with VVD or Koulibaly, but a ball players like Lemos would be really valuable teamed up with Keane.

Youve seen the squad, Ronnys seen the squad, cant see us only signing 3 players.

We currently have a major interest in Iceland, I still think Martina will sign and we need a striker and some cover at LB, unless the boy Robinson or Garbutt are playing like Roberto Carlos?

I cant see ONLY 3 players cutting it and thats assuming theres no more sales.

No idea who or what, but I cant see us only signing 3 more players personally.
Haven't seen him play much but the snippets I've seen of Robinson look good - mind you I thought that about Garbutt and that seems to have gone a bit pear shaped :(

Perhaps he sees RFM there although the game at West Brom would make me shiver at the propect!

Siguardsson, giroud and backup left back to baines.(sarr or arana)
Outs:
Niasse
Robles
Mori
McCarthy or Besic

Loans:
Pennington
Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back