Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Perez be on our list? We were in for him last summer.

I was wondering the same, but John Cross from the paper we can't post from that isn't the s*n is basically the Arsenal Paul Joyce. He reckons he's already in negotiations with Deportivo. He also mentions we are definitely in for Giroud, and any fee would be over £30 million.

We've needed an overhaul of the squad.
Outs and possibles?
Geri
Cleverley
McGeady (hopefully)
Niasse
Robles
McCarthy or Besic
Ross (if he doesn't sign a new contract)
Lukaku
Kone
Valencia

Ins and possibles
Henry (on-loan)
Keane
Pickford
Klassen
Rooney
Sandro
Siguardsson
Giroud
Sarr or arana

We will be down on numbers but not on quality.

won't really be down on numbers, i mean we're selling one more, but deulofeu, niasse, mcgeady and cleverley were out on loan for most of the season so didn't play for us anyway and then mccarthy, kone nor besic played more than about 5 games each i'd imagine.

I wonder Nyerere the same, but John Cross from the paper we can't post from that isn't the s*n is basically the Arsenal Paul Joyce. He reckons he's already in negotiations with Deportivo. He also mentions we are definitely in for Giroud, and any fee would be over £30 million.

hahaha we won't be paying over £30m from giroud

... recollets saying we wouldn't pay over £25 for keane or prickford ... doh.

striker, attacking mid and full back. After rom's sale i thought we may have gone for another centre back tbh. But i'd rather us wait and get a top quality one as a priority next summer. Same would go then to a top drawer striker maybe.

suppose giroud £20m, siggy £35m and a full back at about £15m makes up most of that £75m as well as rooney's large wages of course.
I think if Funes Mori and/or Jagielka go, we will get another even if that isn't part of the aforementioned 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back