Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sifting though it all at the moment, nothing exciting.

Think we should move for Lucas Perez personally, reading an Arse forum and they all love him and cant understand why he wasnt given more of a chance.

Yeah I said this a few weeks ago. No reason not to go for him.

Right now we're a Keane injury away from starting the season with he same defence as we ended it. Need some defensive signings asap, for me.

Agreed. I expect we have enquired about other defenders. Tentative links knocking about. I think we need another significant centre half. I would like Dendonker too, especially if McCarthy leaves.

Martina is crap, rather see the boy kenny thrown in

I'm convinced Martina is being brought in as cover for Kenny, not to play in front of him. There is nothing to be gained playing a journeyman over a solid prospect so I wouldn't worry too much. Martina's stay here will be short and forgettable, well unless he belts in another screamer like the one he scored against the Arse.

I think a proven journey man like Martina much better than Kenny (who will be targeted mercilessly by our opponents whenever he plays).

Happy to see that giroud has joined the aresenal tour on their 2 weeks in Asia. Hopefully that means we are getting another striker in instead.

I hope we keep funes mori, I think is a decent squad member and I think can contribute 2-3 goals with his head if I recall in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back