Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes mate, he was with the agent who actually just helped us sign the Belgium kid Henry. Lukaku signed with this fat ferret about a season into his deal with us I think.

Lukaku's previous agent was Henrotay. Henrotay (represents a lot of Belgian players tbf; Dendoncker, Tielemans ...) got called in by Bayat (another Belgian agent, but with Iranian roots) to help. Would hardly call him an outstanding individual (probably better than Raiola but that isn't much of a challenge).

Martina has played both sides in the past. I personally don't rate him, but he has some flexibility so he's not completely worthless.

Lukaku's previous agent was Henrotay. Henrotay (represents a lot of Belgian players tbf; Dendoncker, Tielemans ...) got called in by Bayat (another Belgian agent, but with Iranian roots) to help. Would hardly call him an outstanding individual (probably better than Raiola but that isn't much of a challenge).

That's the one mate, Hentoray was mentioned as a go between, I think you posted the article last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back