Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Lato is a dead cert to be a superstar left back in the next couple of years. Currently plays for Valencia. Watched a few games last season and he's extremely comfortable on the ball, gets forward, is very aware and his positional sense is sound.

I've been impressed by him.

Toni Lato is a dead cert to be a superstar left back in the next couple of years. Currently plays for Valencia. Watched a few games last season and he's extremely comfortable on the ball, gets forward, is very aware and his positional sense is sound.

I've been impressed by him.

Valencia are a left-back factory.

Alba, Bernat, Gaya, Lato.

One thing I would bear in mind as fun as the shouts are.

Teams above us are unlikely to want to sell us their quality squad players i.e martial, sturridge, batshuayi whoever.

As we spend more and raise our profile we start to become a threat and the top 6 would rather we stay a distant 7th and not make things more complicated.

yep true, but you still see chelsea selling mata to united, van persie going from arsenal to united, welbeck the other way etc. Not saying welbeck is quality and in the same bracket of the other two, of course, was just using examples of rivals selling players to eachother. You mention sturridge above there, he's one who's moved around 3 of the top 7 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back