Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left-footed. Can play CB or LB.

Would be a good signing.

Don't think the Echo know much, though they did have a good source on Klaassen.
I think klassen could prove very influential should we make a move. I'm sure he will have briefed the club with regard to his ability, also being a former Ajax captain could well influence him into joining. Saying that FDB was his manager so I'm sure he will have every confidence in securing his signature.

I see James Rodriguez has gone to Bayern on a 2 year loan deal.. another one missed! Think the Mancs were thinking this was a viable one.. so I read.

What's this dubious site?

"09 Jul 2017 18:35:07
Hi Eds, I was wondering if there is any news on sigurdsson as I've seen there has been a bid accepted? Also is there any news on any other targets as I've seen news of radiowield (spelling) from Ajax? Any news much appreciated .

BlueToffee94
{Ed002's Note - My expectation remains that something can be done. You need to wait about news of Riedewald, but his representatives are doing the rounds drumming up interest.

www.evertonrumours.co.uk

Mori not traveling as he's 'injured' - linked with a move and we have bid for a LCB/LB
Joel not traveling as he's 'injured' too - linked with a move and we have bid for "Pickford's understudy"

We are just meant to believe that Barkley is really injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back