Conti -- Locatelli -- Rodriguez
Bonaventura -- Kessie -- Calhanoglu
Silva

Sigurdsson -- Sandro -- Rooney
Gana -- Schneiderlin -- Klaassen
Baines -- Williams -- Keane -- Kenny
Pickford

That is one impressive team. AC milan's isn't bad either. :D

And what are you some guardian of an internet forum? It's alright giving it the big licks the first couple of times but after the hundredth time it just looks like your an obsessive bully (don't worry I'm not accusing you of bullying me pal I doubt you could knock a wank out never mind a fully grown bloke) but you get my drift.

And aye most likely Siggurdsson will be the next in.

Ha ha ha head gone.

Wind it in you stroppy little brat.

Yeah borini is a weird one, the rest of them have been really good signings, shame they got Rodriquez the left back, would've loved him to replace Baines

Borini revived his career in Italy last time. He probably suits the pace of play there.

I'd take Walcott all day, everyday. He'd look bloody shexy in that Sportspesa training top that we call a home shirt

I'd take Walcott all day, everyday. He'd look bloody shexy in that Sportspesa training top that we call a home shirt
If it hadn't been for that serious injury earlier in his career, I would have been a huge advocate of signing him. He always seemed to have an impact every time he was on the pitch. I always wonder what would have been had he built on that. He had something stupid like 14 goals and 10 assists in 2012 I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back