Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....if the rumours are true, I wonder if Everton will reconsider any interest in Cuco Martina. With the injury to Funes-Mori, surely it makes more sense to acquire a player like Marcel Tisserand who is a CB who can cover RB as opposed to a RB who can cover CB. Also, Tisserand is young with potential so has to be a more sensible investment.

Naa. We've seen with Holgate that over time it doesn't really work shoe horning a CB into RB. And Koeman knows it and that's why he wants Martina, he wants another genuine RB in the squad whilst Coleman is out.

Last edited:
Bonucci has changed it all.

Before that they were just doing what they've done for the last few summers and buying in a huge batch of players.

But yeh, Bonucci is a massive statement from them. The best defender in the world at the moment for me.

Before Bonucci....

2 full backs + a centre back + keeper new deal (romagnoli remaining from before)
new centre midfield with locatelli sitting deep
new centre forward

That's pretty impressive, as are the names....3 stars kept and surrounded with quality

why is everyone obsessed with Milan buying Bonucci? He was never even a target for us and can't even be used as an example as his situation was unique. He wasn't leaving Italy, he wanted out of Juve and they didn't want to stop him, and Milan is arguably the only team in Italy who couild afford him hence the "low fee". If he was open to going to say Chelsea the fee would've been much higher

I quote loads of tosh bedwetting comments, i remember quite a few and you are quite consistent in making them.

Hoping we have some movement on Sigurdsson this week.

And what are you some guardian of an internet forum? It's alright giving it the big licks the first couple of times but after the hundredth time it just looks like your an obsessive bully (don't worry I'm not accusing you of bullying me pal I doubt you could knock a wank out never mind a fully grown bloke) but you get my drift.

And aye most likely Siggurdsson will be the next in.

Almost a whole week without a signing. I'm starting to feel cold Everton... please... I need my fix

Things will be picking up behind the scenes this week now everyone is back from Tanzania I'd imagine. Last week was about making that trip a succes for the club and put our brand out there and now it's back to business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back