Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop spelling nonsense
nonce-sense.jpg

Juve are still stronger but neither Benatia or Rugani are any where near Bonucci. It'll be interesting to see if they go after another CB...

I'd say, bar Bonucci, they'd be pretty level. They'd just have the edge, on paper.

Interestingly we were 'reportedly' in for Rugani last summer and told where to go...

We were in for so many centre backs even after Williams that it would be odd to only go for keane (unless Koeman really wanted Williams last year and feels he has a couple of years left)?

It would be nice to have the GK + 2 CB triangle at the back behind a solid midfield and not worry about the opposition scoring.

Interestingly we were 'reportedly' in for Rugani last summer and told where to go...

We were in for so many centre backs even after Williams that it would be odd to only go for keane (unless Koeman really wanted Williams last year and feels he has a couple of years left)?

It would be nice to have the GK + 2 CB triangle at the back behind a solid midfield and not worry about the opposition scoring.
Williams will be a better player this season with a better partner.One week he was playing with Jags the next with Mori. Playing with Keane I think they will forge a very good partnership.On a side note,I think we should be all over that snide Diego Costa like a FFFing rash.

Williams will be a better player this season with a better partner.One week he was playing with Jags the next with Mori. Playing with Keane I think they will forge a very good partnership.On a side note,I think we should be all over that snide Diego Costa like a FFFing rash.

Costa's wages must be over 200k. I think he also wants to go back to Atletico...

I would actually think hes open to a move after how hes been treated but think he will wait till jan.

TBH Williams has no pace so we cant play a high line with him...think he will need to improve massively for us to get top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back