Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were linked with Patrik Schick earlier this season.

Signed for Juve but failed medical due to a minor heart problem that requires surgery.

Would you want him knowing he could be out for 3-4 months.

Given the fees around £25m for him sounds reasonable.

To be fair, he didn't tear up trees at palace either...seems like a showboater signing to me....still.
TBF when we had him off Palace a fair few of them came forward and said he's very hit and miss. He'll be awesome one game, non-existant for the next 5. I think he was better than that in his few games for us. Do I think he was worth 28m? Never. Do I think he might come good? Yeah, maybe. He's got a bloody good attitude for a start and I reckon he's got a fair bit of skill mixed in there somewhere. Will he be a world beater? Nah. Might give Kev a run for his money once he gets playing though, and there are plenty on here who "have time for " Mirallas.

Keita Balde - Lazio will accept £30m. Similar contract situation to Ross.

Plays in the position we need to fill.

I know we were linked and allegedly knocked back but I'd love us to get him.

Not IF we get Sigurdsson, he can play on the left, like Mirallas, Lookman and Bolasie...

£25m for someone with heart issues sounds a bit mental to me.

That was his release clause which Juve agreed to pay. Now that deal as been cancelled, his release clause as expired now aswell and Sampdoria are thinking of selling him for more. And that's from the Samp owner, he says 4 other clubs are interested and that they could sell him for around €40-50m now?!

Also said Schick failing a medical for an heart defect is rubbish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back