Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd not claimed to have seen this player play. You would know that if you had used that thing in your head 'mate' and actually read the source of the content.

Likewise, 'no offence' but why even write to me? Posters like you are very suspicious indeed...

Crack on with your stunningly inept comments based around your own life and yeah, 'no offence'.

Who even are you lol don't answer that...ignored.

On an EVERTON forum about football cryarsing because people have seen an ENGLAND U21 premier league player.

Jesus wept

:zzz:

Think it's pretty obvious that means playmaker and target guy. Sigurdsson and Giroud.

We get those two, keep Ross until at least January, and we've got some offense. Cuco isn't great, but he can fill in at both RB and LB. McCarthy can fill in at LB.

THAT BEING SAID, if we could sell Niasse and McCarthy, would LOVE to get a ball playing CB like Lemos.

Oh yeah, definitely. Clearly wants Sigurdsson and another striker, hopefully Giroud. But I think we will get another defender in, probably a left sided one that can cover CB and LB. and then I think that will be us for one window.

If that happens, I'll be absolutely made up with our transfer business this summer

I agree although I would have rathered a first team LB coming in and another CB on loan someone like Zouma who could have been a decent stop gap til next season where Jags would be replaced with hopefully a new first team CB and Mori back from injury to sit on the bench with Williams as back ups.

Links to that Lemina begining to make sense. Could be the ideal utility player

You never know mate, doesn't seem Koeman is convinced by Besic as a CM and I think he's at the end of his tether with McCarthy and that only leaves Barry as the only CM/DM cover for Schneiderlin so maybe we will look at other alternatives.

Dear contract dave, please get another signing completed please asap. I am beginning to get abused on here now because I have merely pointed out that Besic is in fact not a CB and foolishly spelt "your" not to the liking of some on here. The fume has started surfacing in recent days. Personally I'm quite chilled. I promise to stay our of the besic thread due to pitch forks and anarchy setting in. I think another signing might bring us all back together again.;)

* you're

I agree although I would have rathered a first team LB coming in and another CB on loan someone like Zouma who could have been a decent stop gap til next season where Jags would be replaced with hopefully a new first team CB and Mori back from injury to sit on the bench with Williams as back ups.

Williams isn't going to be back up this season mate, him and Keane look like their going to be our first choice CB pairing this season.

Williams isn't going to be back up this season mate, him and Keane look like their going to be our first choice CB pairing this season.

Yeah I agree mate, Just massively concerned with our full back options and any defender coming in this window will be on the bench as you say.

Baines is past it and our RB options are appalling.

Its so bizarre. Other signings make sense due to ability and youth (apart from martina) but then spending 50mil ish on Sigurdsson but not sorting out defence....?

Should be sorting defence first or its daft to get a new keeper and centre back and play a liability there.

We are apparently "monitoring" a young player from Reading. I presume it is Danny Loader who is an England U17 striker in great demand.

Things seem to of gone very quiet on Sheff Wed's George Hirst these days. A lot of rumours flying around towards the end of last season that we would revisit that one this summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back