Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham fans comparing our business to theirs comparing our club to theirs on Twitter and saying we have spent all the Rom money, are in for a shock. The utter dildo loving weapons.

Every game can be found on the telly if its England or prem.

If I wanted to be pedantic I could count tv interviews as well...

So, effectively every time he has played in the past 12 months / interviewed or 'been on the tv' would be 20+

Just the same as a scout would be analyzing...albeit on tv.

No offense mate but you don't know about these players as you seem to always have an opinion on young players no matter how well known they are or not. I called you out on it a while ago and it was clear you had googled the lads name and formed your opinion on a result from there.

Now I don't really care if you want to play football manager on here, knock yourself out. I just think you don't watch near enough football as you claim to as if you did then I'm not sure how much time you would have left to do basic functions pretty much.

7 Goals in 10 starts isn't bad. Deffo think this was one of Walshs' finds before he left Leicester.If we are in for him I think he would fit in to how Koeman plays.

S very good one I reckon ... Can hold up the ball, great in the air, powerful ...
I certainly wouldn't be as opposed to it as some, although I do think that he looked much more comfortable in their European games than he did in the league.

Lack of pace would be a slight concern, but then that's been the case with virtually every striker who's been linked this summer. It's also possible that his engine and work-rate would compensate for that if he's given enough of a run to really show what he's capable of.

Max Kruse? We have been linked in the past and he is allowed to leave his club. Scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga and got 7 assists.

I'd like this very much. Can player centre forward, holds the ball up well but decent footballer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back