Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
7+3+12 = 22.

You said the last 12 months. The 3 was over 12 months ago for the u20s, that's not 20+ the last 12 months, pedantic I know. The 12 Prem apps, 5 were sub 3 of which were under 3 minutes playing time, 1 of 14 mins and the other being 45 mins. One of the starts he had, City targeted him when they won 6-1 at Leics. Anyway, are you telling me that every one of them games has been televised? Or he's been highlighted on MOTD, because if your judging by highlights, you may as well look at YouTube.

To be fair he may be dressing in black out of respect for the Belgium attacks, so ill give him a +1 but mark him down -12 on this

Slap the cash down and buy Michy, strikers are like boxers they need their swagger, he's always on social media but never seen him disrespect Chelsea although I can't see them giving us time of day post Rom departure.

Wonder how Rafael feels regarding his quote when at the RS about "little club". You should always be nice to people on the way up as you will meet them again on the way back down. Lol.

except Rafael is on the way up lol he took over at the end of their premier league year and brought them straight back up...he'll do a good job there

You said the last 12 months. The 3 was over 12 months ago for the u20s, that's not 20+ the last 12 months, pedantic I know. The 12 Prem apps, 5 were sub 3 of which were under 3 minutes playing time, 1 of 14 mins and the other being 45 mins. One of the starts he had, City targeted him when they won 6-1 at Leics. Anyway, are you telling me that every one of them games has been televised? Or he's been highlighted on MOTD, because if your judging by highlights, you may as well look at YouTube.

Every game can be found on the telly if its England or prem.

If I wanted to be pedantic I could count tv interviews as well...

So, effectively every time he has played in the past 12 months / interviewed or 'been on the tv' would be 20+

Just the same as a scout would be analyzing...albeit on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back