Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

We won't get Batshuayi, he is more content pulling in pure cash and posting pictures of his Rolls Royce and blessed life on instagram than actually playing football. Much like most players these days

Saddening the way football has gone.
Dresses like this and is a Pokemon fan.

Discuss

I hope the links to Slimani have nothing in them but would not be surprised if they did.

Another big lump forward, wonder if we end up overpaying by £10m plus for Sigurdsson, and Barkleys injury leads to his situation not being resolved, then budget constraints might come into play.

I hope not. Would rather extra pace and athleticism up front but if we nabbed both Sigurdsson and Giroud that would be fantastic. Even Benteke would be infinitely better than Slimani but that would take another kings ransom.

I doubt @killenefc cares if you are "tempted to believe" his posts about a well known England u21 player whose been on the TV 20+ times in the past 12months or so,

Which amazing left backs do you want Everton to sign?

20 odd times? Erm no he hasn't. Hes got 7 u21 caps and 3 u20 caps. Out of the 12 Prem Apps he's started 7 and been sub in 5. Played once v us when we won 2-0. During the Qualifiers for the u21s, was only in squad once. but for him to make a statement saying he'd like us to get him when he obviously hasn't seen much of him, no one has. He's relying on commentators/pundits opinion to sway his own. I could give you some suggestions for LBs but most of them would be 'flavour of the month' / the usual ones (Sessegnon, who I've not seen play, ditto Mendy (before he went to City) a few others if I put my mind to it, that get mentioned by commentators and wouldn't be educated suggestions, for what is a problem position in European football. There's not many decent LBs out there it seems. All I'm saying is fans take other people's opinion, believe the hype and start banging the drum without seeing them themselves. Apologies.

20 odd times? Erm no he hasn't. Hes got 7 u21 caps and 3 u20 caps. Out of the 12 Prem Apps he's started 7 and been sub in 5. Played once v us when we won 2-0. During the Qualifiers for the u21s, was only in squad once. but for him to make a statement saying he'd like us to get him when he obviously hasn't seen much of him, no one has. He's relying on commentators/pundits opinion to sway his own. I could give you some suggestions for LBs but most of them would be 'flavour of the month' / the usual ones (Sessegnon, who I've not seen play, ditto Mendy (before he went to City) a few others if I put my mind to it, that get mentioned by commentators and wouldn't be educated suggestions, for what is a problem position in European football. There's not many decent LBs out there it seems. All I'm saying is fans take other people's opinion, believe the hype and start banging the drum without seeing them themselves. Apologies.

7+3+12 = 22.

I hope the links to Slimani have nothing in them but would not be surprised if they did.

Another big lump forward, wonder if we end up overpaying by £10m plus for Sigurdsson, and Barkleys injury leads to his situation not being resolved, then budget constraints might come into play.

I hope not. Would rather extra pace and athleticism up front but if we nabbed both Sigurdsson and Giroud that would be fantastic. Even Benteke would be infinitely better than Slimani but that would take another kings ransom.

slimani is dreadful...even in Portugal it was easy to see he would fail here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back