Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game can be found on the telly if its England or prem.

If I wanted to be pedantic I could count tv interviews as well...

So, effectively every time he has played in the past 12 months / interviewed or 'been on the tv' would be 20+

Just the same as a scout would be analyzing...albeit on tv.

Take away the 3 caps from u20s over 12 months ago. That makes 19, not 20+, you're not very good with your arithmetic are you. Out of that 19. 4 of them were substitute appearances for 14,3,3 and 1 minute.

Tv interviews? OMG, whats that got to do with the price of fish!!!!! What's that got to do with judging how good a player is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the previous poster has gone out of his way, even when there has been a fixture clash with us to watch every Leics game, or he's gone through the trouble of sitting through a replay of every Leics game he's been involved in. Yeah ok mate.

6mill for the 17 year old at Newcastle. Some outlay that for a kid. So many talented youngsters us

Wonder how Rafael feels regarding his quote when at the RS about "little club". You should always be nice to people on the way up as you will meet them again on the way back down. Lol.

Nice little write up on Gibson here http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/07/cru...-agreement-buy-lewis-gibson-newcastle-united/

Take away the 3 caps from u20s over 12 months ago. That makes 19, not 20+, you're not very good with your arithmetic are you. Out of that 19. 4 of them were substitute appearances for 14,3,3 and 1 minute.

Tv interviews? OMG, whats that got to do with the price of fish!!!!! What's that got to do with judging how good a player is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the previous poster has gone out of his way, even when there has been a fixture clash with us to watch every Leics game, or he's gone through the trouble of sitting through a replay of every Leics game he's been involved in. Yeah ok mate.

Here is my post

I doubt @killenefc cares if you are "tempted to believe" his posts about a well known England u21 player whose been on the TV 20+ times in the past 12months or so,

Which amazing left backs do you want Everton to sign?

I said 20+ times on TV in the past 12months 'or so'....you're trying to argue with me when you've admitted he played 19 games in 12months which can be viewed on TV

So here is him on telly singing karaoke

and here is him playing FIFA

Clearly he has been on TV 20+ times

@killenefc I imagine probably still doesn't care if you believe him or not.

Slap the cash down and buy Michy, strikers are like boxers they need their swagger, he's always on social media but never seen him disrespect Chelsea although I can't see them giving us time of day post Rom departure.

According to Kristof Terreur he is a very jovial, light hearted character who is very different to Lukaku. I like him but think Chelsea may keep him as backup.

Here is my post

I said 20+ times on TV in the past 12months 'or so'....you're trying to argue with me when you've admitted he played 19 games in 12months which can be viewed on TV

So here is him on telly singing karaoke

and here is him playing FIFA

Clearly he has been on TV 20+ times

@killenefc I imagine probably still doesn't care if you believe him or not.[/QUOTE

Yeah, ok mate. Nice comeback. like talking to my 5 year old. Leave it at that.

Have you seen a lot of Chilwell, or are you just saying that because he seems to be rated by people in the game? serious question. I've not seen Robinson, or I've certainly never noticed him anyway, he might be great, he might be cack, but I've not seen Chilwell either, just checked and he made 12 apps for leics last season and was on loan a Huddersfield the previous season, where he made 8 Apps, so I don't think any of us have seen much of him unless you're a Leics or Hudds fan. So is this opinion your own or are other people swaying your opinion? What have you seen of Chilwell for you to want him?
Did you drop the mic when you hit send on that post!!!! Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back