Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Koeman its looking like 'the end of the window' until other signings are made after Sigurdsson. Reckons also that top 6 is a strong possibility if we 'do the business we want'.

I've said before I have no idea if these rumours are true, but let's get some things straight here.

IF there are some dodgy people involved in this, they are not going to kill him, and he is not going into witness protection. It would basically be a case of someone warning him that he needs to move out of the local area or he/those close to him may be on the receiving end of some rough treatment. There may even be some evidence of him doing naughty things which might find their way into the wrong hands should he not comply.

Whether Ross is in any way involved in these things, or if they're affecting his decision on moving, I neither no or really care, but people laughing it off as if it's a ridiculous notion are living in a dream world. These things most definitely happen, and probably more often than you think.

There is nothing to these rumours. I know the streets.

the gangster thing is obviously a stretch...but theres no reason why he might feel uncomfortable in the city and just fancies a new start somewhere else

Surely if he wanted to stay bad enough and this "gangster" thing is an issue. Mr Rooney would be able to help out as he must have certain contacts that sort things for him.

In Belgium they were talking about a 10 million euro bid on Ruud Vormer.

He's one of our key players. The last two years we were Champions and became second in our League and two times he was named best player of the season by our fans. If you know we have players like Izquierdo (18million euros to BHA) and Meunier (7 million euros to PSG) you know the player has his quality!

He can overlap the whole field and even play as right wing back. His best quality is to be on the right spot on the right moment. His only problem is his creativity. So that's why he isn't in the national team. 10 million is maybe overpriced but for 8 million i think the 3 parties going to have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back