Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope you are right frandel.

His record for Blackburn was terrible 7 goals in 44 games. Better at Dnipro ( 37 in 86) and with La Viola ( 27 in 68 ) but I suspect that just illustrates that he is playing in easier leagues rather than he has improved.

Looks like we are srcaping the barrel now - just hope Troy Deeney isn't at the bottom.
He is a good player from what I've seen. His time at Blackburn is a wory but take in to account they were crap as a team. Him or giroud would be ideal.

Have a nasty feeling this could happen now Burnley have sold them Gray.
It seems that the days of Nikola Kalinic playing for Fiorentina are over. The player himself stated a few weeks ago that he thought his time in Florence was finished. He has long been of interest to Milan this summer, but a deal has yet to close because the rossoneri were also monitoring other options. The player has been of interest to English club Everton for some time, and they are now preparing an offer of 25 million euros. The player himself wants to stay in Italy and has stated his desire to play for Milan, but if nothing comes to fruition with the Italian club, we could see him move to the Premier League.

File under tosherino.

Hope so mate, he is absolute garbage

has a good record since leaving Blackburn like, and apparently been linked with Milan who are spending big ( surely they'd know if he's good or not being in the same league )

wouldn't be against it

Kalinic.

It's a "meh" from me if true - Italy is one thing but he failed here first time round. Wouldn't see the point given he's already shown he can't hack England.

His scoring rate in the Ukraine league wasn't anything to write home about either mate, pretty much 1 in 3 in what is an utterly dreadful league defending wise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I hope this is a wind up, if not you need to put yourself in a skip for a few days.

I mean come on, a gangster is after you but gives you the option to wait until deadline day HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
...even gangsters respect the gravity of the summer transfer window. The winter window is not such 'sacred territory', so if you goose a gangster's missus in December*/January, you are not given the same time leeway to 'get outta town'.

* Indiscreet Christmas goosing is 50/50; sometimes they let you have 1 or 2 days to enjoy family Yuletide festivities. But after that?...get outta town or your goose is cooked.

It's an inexact science. Gangsters are very capricious.

@Armel can give us the lowdown on Vormer.

Haha; can't be real that. Hope so anyway. An ugly footballer and a brute; but not in a good way like Fellaini. He is off course very popular amongst Club Brugge supporters because he runs a lot and has loads of grinta and he partakes in the Club Brugge custom that nothing is their fault. Oh and he has good infiltrating runs but very little creativity ... He does bring spectacle like; 2 yellow cards in 6 minutes or at Eupen when he wanted to fight everyone.

He was instrumental in their title run though. Even more important than the guy that got transferred to Brighton today. If I was the manager of Club Brugge and somebody offered me 10 million €, I'd be ecstatic.

But really; he's not the kind of player that is needed to get into the top 6. Also it's not that he'll improve; he is already 29. Would be strange also; Koeman didn't play him with Feyenoord, so why would he buy him now. Unless he has some kind of blond footballer quota that needs to be fulfilled.

Can we not index that clown Palmeri ?

He is always wrong

The way he freely talks crap about transfers he should be named Jargo Unchained...

...I don't know this fella but from what I can see he's simply quoting Sky Sports Italia. The link I saw mentioned the same outlet but said the source was Calciomercato.

I wouldn't concentrate on goal scoring ratio, I'd be more interested if he's the target man type RK seems to be after.

Not sure it was similar circumstances. I think Stevie Me was threatened by gangsters about leaving Liverpool ( he received bullets in the mail box). They told him, "you stay put or ...". Ross though is different. He goosed the head honcho's missus and has been told to scram or....
Apparently he's been given until the window slams shut 'to make himself scarce' was the quote I read.
Now, Ross might be thick as a tyre sandwich, but I suggest even he gets the gangsters' message

Ahhhhh the old footballer and sleeping with a gangsters woman shout.

Happens fairly often...makes me wonder why these big time gangsters always marry women who always cheat on them. I mean if they're so scary they can chase a multi millionaire footballer out of town why are the women so quick to sleep with other men.

Wouldn't mind Kalinin, it shouldn't worry us that a failed stint in the league given his age and experience. He has grown from the time in Italy and looks a player who can hold the ball up along with tucking headers away. Has an eye for a pass to, which could be a great asset provided Sandro gets beyond him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back