Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen we are linked with Tisserand too, not seen much of him, but Arsenal have been linked with him in the past - Maybe that's a bad thing as Wenger has poor form when it comes to defenders.

Ahhhhh the old footballer and sleeping with a gangsters woman shout.

Happens fairly often...makes me wonder why these big time gangsters always marry women who always cheat on them. I mean if they're so scary they can chase a multi millionaire footballer out of town why are the women so quick to sleep with other men.
Gangster molls are attracted to danger I guess is the easy answer. The risk of getting caught being goosed by another bloke provides them frisson of sexual excitement.

I'm not an expert on moll psychology, but I saw Dr Phil do a segment on the subject a while back and I'm basically just repeating his conclusions.

And let's face it, with his charisma and quick wit, Ross would be quite the ladies' man...

Ahhhhh the old footballer and sleeping with a gangsters woman shout.

Happens fairly often...makes me wonder why these big time gangsters always marry women who always cheat on them. I mean if they're so scary they can chase a multi millionaire footballer out of town why are the women so quick to sleep with other men.
Small nobs.
Footballers can give more pelts per minute, whilst gangsters can't last a minute.

Spurs supposedly offered £30mill for Davinson Sanchez, who wants a move to the PL. Excellent young CB, not sure if he can cover LB though.

We tried to sign him but he couldnt get a permit, wonder if Koeman still wants him?

Gangster molls are attracted to danger I guess is the easy answer. The risk of getting caught being goosed by another bloke provides them frisson of sexual excitement.

I'm not an expert on moll psychology, but I saw Dr Phil do a segment on the subject a while back and I'm basically just repeating his conclusions.

And let's face it, with his charisma and quick wit, Ross would be quite the ladies' man...

I don't know, people are strange creatures. What ever happened to just a good old boy meets girl, boy smashes girls back doors in, boy and girl live happily ever after eh

I don't know, people are strange creatures. What ever happened to just a good old boy meets girl, boy smashes girls back doors in, boy and girl live happily ever after eh
A backdoor man is one who services married women. It is from Blues lingo. Robert Plant mentioned it in Dazed and Confused "shake for me girl, I wanna be your backdoor man".

Nowadays it has a different connotation of course.

So much work to be done.

I would happily take Benteke, I bet he would come here with something to prove.

As for a centre half Sanchez from Ajax would be ideal.

Up the bum now isnt it?
The article I read didn't go into that much detail! lol. It merely said he'd goosed a gangster's missus and been given an ultimatum. He may well have done to the moll what you have suggested, but that is speculation and this thread only deals with hard facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back