Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welbeck is utter plop, but has his moments, when hes fit.

Im not quite sure we are at the "can refuse anyone" stage currently.

Its grim, VERY, VERY grim, I just hope 5 star Steve has an ace or 2 up his sleeve, im not hopeful of us signing anybody decent.

tbh, i don't think we were even going to buy another centre back and then mori got injured. So would highly doubt we'd then go and spend £35m for him. Not sure a fee that big would have been budgeted for. I'd be content if we made a big money centre back signing next summer tbh. Think our left sided centre back will be a fairly cheap alternative hence the vermelan rumours making sense, but we really should be getting someone who's more reliable.

I agree. If thats the case I'm a little underwhelmed as we've been guaranteed significant money to spend and thus far we've spent what we've brought back in. With Ross, McCarthy likely to leave and cover Sigurdsson deal likely on real terms investment is Striker and CB. Would be nice to have spent decent figures on both.

I agree. If thats the case I'm a little underwhelmed as we've been guaranteed significant money to spend and thus far we've spent what we've brought back in. With Ross, McCarthy likely to leave and cover Sigurdsson deal likely on real terms investment is Striker and CB. Would be nice to have spent decent figures on both.

Its back your manager time for the people at the top.

Its time to step up.

true, the squad will be looking mighty fine at the end of it i believe though, which is all i wanted, don't care about net spend or anything like that, our wage bill will be massive compared to last season as well.

Arsenal would sell at a good price. They will be looking to shift one of their strikers out.

Suppose it all depends on Sanchez and what happens and who they replace him with, Ozil was terrible the other night and I heard some fella non stop abusing him on the mic, its never a good idea keeping a player in their last year.

Suppose it all depends on Sanchez and what happens and who they replace him with, Ozil was terrible the other night and I heard some fella non stop abusing him on the mic, its never a good idea keeping a player in their last year.

can you imagine ozil playing for us, i'd love it. He'd send half the forum overboard with fume after a bad game.

I don't mind Wellbeck he has pace and works hard his finishing is inconsistent and his injury record isn't the best. But are we just scouting Arsenal here?There are other good targetmen out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back