Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 3 games into his Everton career Davy Klassen a Dutch international and former captain of Ajax who learned his trade at one of the most famous and prestigious talent producing academies of the last 30 years is a passenger
I'll be sure to let Ronnie know

Yes mate.
Thus far.

Thanks

Easy link i gues for them to make, German player, playing in that league etc, do wonder just how cordial Klopps relationship is with Schalke though, as didn't they get Matip from them on a free (probably with a fair bit of tapping up involved given their track record).

My thoughts about it would be this, play for Klopp at the rs, as a cb it's a matter of time before your gonna start being the blame for the problems at the back, when in reality it's a flawed system that will always expose the defenders and get them criticised.

Or come play for a VERY sound defensive team/manager who has a track record of centre backs stock rising hugely once they've been here a whilst, Lescott, Jagielka, Stones and numerous others have seen their stock rise hugely here
To be fair at his age it's more his wages rising hugely that would concern him
Know nothing about the lad but by all accounts he's good , so if available at the quoted price and was willing to sign I'd be in favour.
I'd say Walsh and Koeman know the situation with him so now it's Dow to money and wether they fancy him

To be fair at his age it's more his wages rising hugely that would concern him
Know nothing about the lad but by all accounts he's good , so if available at the quoted price and was willing to sign I'd be in favour.
I'd say Walsh and Koeman know the situation with him so now it's Dow to money and wether they fancy him

Only really seen him playing for Germany, but really rate him, proper old school defender but one who can play a bit as well. Actually Keane has a lot of similarities with him - just howedes looks the complete centre back, be an absolutely rock solid partnership those two.

Easy link i gues for them to make, German player, playing in that league etc, do wonder just how cordial Klopps relationship is with Schalke though, as didn't they get Matip from them on a free (probably with a fair bit of tapping up involved given their track record).

My thoughts about it would be this, play for Klopp at the rs, as a cb it's a matter of time before your gonna start being the blame for the problems at the back, when in reality it's a flawed system that will always expose the defenders and get them criticised.

Or come play for a VERY sound defensive team/manager who has a track record of centre backs stock rising hugely once they've been here a whilst, Lescott, Jagielka, Stones and numerous others have seen their stock rise hugely here

Think the RS name still carries a bit of clout mate, for the life of me I don't know why though.

Howedes would be brilliant. Very good center half and has been more than serviceable at left back for Germany in major tournaments.

Also, don't know if this was posted. Fun for speculations sake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back