Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will and I'll discuss the merits of realistic transfer targets
Not 60/70 m pound players who would never join us or some 17 yr old French second division players no one has ever heard of
Those along with Troy Deeney shouts and similar have no place in a realistic transfer thread
If people listened to what Koeman says and the players and age profiles he wants to sign and commented on those players instead of fantasy football stuff
On what planet is Draxler or Dolberg signing for Everton.
It's laughable the way some people use this thread to live out their fantasy of owning a football club

What a peculiar post. You remind me of Mr Ben.

Spurs have agreed a fee for Davidson Sanchez at Ajax. I thought he was really impressive when ever I watched him.

Looked a bit ropey in the UEFA final, looks to have a few brainfart moments in him

I thought he looked raw but the potential is massive with him from what I saw. Anyways it looks like his of to Spurs now just thought he would have been a long term solution for us

He's class though in the final wasn't very good...

Would have loved him and Dolberg, even de Ligt to bring through....but we got klaassen who I still think lacks something.

For the calibre of that league mate, and given he was playing for one of the top teams, that strike rate is terrible.

as example, Yarmolenko - a winger - 189 games - 91 goals, and over 1 in 2 the last 3 seasons. It's a piss poor league

Yeah but he's gone to Italy and a tougher league and replicated the same stats. The Ukrainian league may be crap but the Italian league as picked up big time over the years and he's producing over there, enough so that Milan want him....

Stick DCL in Milans team and he'd score 15 easy.

He wouldn't because he is utterly mince.

We needed the ball to stick up there second half and instead, Donkey Calvert-Jo falls over or goes offside at the most basic moments.

We needed a Fellaini type Velcro nipples to take down a high ball and bring others into the game. Instead, we got this Bambi who draws on his eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back