Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if we're even mentioning Deeney, I'd rather we kept the money and have no Striker than shell out millions on a garbage Deeney and you know Watford are gonna try rip us off

There's got to be someone better who's available ?
Mate it's a wind up that the frequent posters on here have been putting on for months now

We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if we're even mentioning Deeney, I'd rather we kept the money and have no Striker than shell out millions on a garbage Deeney and you know Watford are gonna try rip us off

There's got to be someone better who's available ?

giphy.gif

He's also 29 and had plenty of mistakes in him before he was put into Pulis 8 at the back system
Add in a debatable fitness record when there were more games to play when at United and it is a strange one. Been helped by Baggies not bothering with cups and not being in europe.

Does Guardiola want Stones? What's Evans signing for? That's mad. Would we take Stones back for 30-odd million, anyone?
I think he does want stones, after all he did buy him. I think evan's signing is more an indication that guardiola doesn't rate Otamendi or Mangala. Mangala was out on loan all last season, so I guess he will be off again.

Keita Balde getting frustrated because Lazio are asking too much for him when he only has one year of contract left. Can we just go and overpay a bit for him please? If we're the only ones willing to go that high on him then he might go for us. He's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back