Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimenez YouTube video. Never seen him before, certainly seems to do the majority of his work on the right hand side and not through the middle. That might explain his lack of goals to games ratio or he may just be crap

He's got a boss name though!

Jimenez YouTube video. Never seen him before, certainly seems to do the majority of his work on the right hand side and not through the middle. That might explain his lack of goals to games ratio or he may just be crap

No wonder Koeman wants him. He's always getting fouled

I just don't get that logic at all. Did you not like Sheedy or Beardsley?

Couldn't give a monkeys about former clubs.
Was a different kettle of fish back then.

We signed a second (or third?) Division player to play a role on the way to winning the league back in the days when greedy Watson and the like could move across the park.

And to be honest it's less him being a Liverpool ex and more he is a Liverpool failure that I hold my issue with.

Was a different kettle of fish back then.

We signed a second (or third?) Division player to play a role on the way to winning the league back in the days when greedy Watson and the like could move across the park.

And to be honest it's less him being a Liverpool ex and more he is a Liverpool failure that I hold my issue with.

I don't even think he was a failure tbh, his goalscoring record was alright, but his style of play just didn't fit with Klopp's.

That's the wierdest YouTube video I've seen of a football player. It is mainly Jimenez diving and failing to control the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back