Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than 50 million euro bid on Kasper @Dolberg... But now I'm going nuts! Norway #KLM tomorrow morning to ... Sleep well all

Bid has been rejected.

tenor.gif

But I thought he was a gem that nobody knew about!

Be a great signing, but we won't spunk 45m on a young player now, plus we actually need far more a proven commodity up front, dolberg won't be that for a few years in this league.

Interesting how much if that price is in addons like.

I'm still hoping for sexyfc to add the frenchie, pleeeeease

.....I reckon there's just 7 more of these to do after today. Here's Wednesday morning's rumour round-up;

- Firstly, a couple of players we've been linked with: DW Sports report Liverpool manager, Juergen Klopp, is keen to sign defender, Benedikt Howedes, for £18m from Schalke. BBC say Southampton have signed Lazio defender Wesley Hoedt.

- The Telegraph reckon Spurs are readying a £20m bid for Everton midfielder Ross Barkley but say it won't be plain sailing as Chelsea are also interested.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are one of many clubs monitoring £18m rated Juventus midfielder, Stefano Sturaro.

- 4th Official also report Everton are set to reignite their interest in Real Sociedad forward, Willian Jose.

- Daily Cannon website report Everton are set to miss out on Arsenal striker, Lucas Perez, for the 2nd summer in a row. The player looks set to rejoin Deportivo La Coruna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back