Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I reckon there's just 7 more of these to do after today. Here's Wednesday morning's rumour round-up;

- Firstly, a couple of players we've been linked with: DW Sports report Liverpool manager, Juergen Klopp, is keen to sign defender, Benedikt Howedes, for £18m from Schalke. BBC say Southampton have signed Lazio defender Wesley Hoedt.

- The Telegraph reckon Spurs are readying a £20m bid for Everton midfielder Ross Barkley but say it won't be plain sailing as Chelsea are also interested.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are one of many clubs monitoring £18m rated Juventus midfielder, Stefano Sturaro.

- 4th Official also report Everton are set to reignite their interest in Real Sociedad forward, Willian Jose.

- Daily Cannon website report Everton are set to miss out on Arsenal striker, Lucas Perez, for the 2nd summer in a row. The player looks set to rejoin Deportivo La Coruna.

Thanks @Eggs looks like things may be hotting up

...not sure there's anything new from our perspective, Matey, but I suspect we'll bring another couple in over the next week.

I reckon 3 or 4 in and 6 out mate.

Think we will will set out to close the window like we opened it as the most active 'big' team.

.....I reckon there's just 7 more of these to do after today. Here's Wednesday morning's rumour round-up;

- Firstly, a couple of players we've been linked with: DW Sports report Liverpool manager, Juergen Klopp, is keen to sign defender, Benedikt Howedes, for £18m from Schalke. BBC say Southampton have signed Lazio defender Wesley Hoedt.

- The Telegraph reckon Spurs are readying a £20m bid for Everton midfielder Ross Barkley but say it won't be plain sailing as Chelsea are also interested.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are one of many clubs monitoring £18m rated Juventus midfielder, Stefano Sturaro.

- 4th Official also report Everton are set to reignite their interest in Real Sociedad forward, Willian Jose.

- Daily Cannon website report Everton are set to miss out on Arsenal striker, Lucas Perez, for the 2nd summer in a row. The player looks set to rejoin Deportivo La Coruna.

So no news then.

God this is depressing :(

Does anyone know if we are still interested in Ajax striker Kasper Dolberg? He was being mentioned constantly over the last 12 months or so, but not heard anything for some time now.

Looked a pretty decent young striker on the tv clips that I saw of him.

Does anyone know if we are still interested in Ajax striker Kasper Dolberg? He was being mentioned constantly over the last 12 months or so, but not heard anything for some time now.

Looked a pretty decent young striker on the tv clips that I saw of him.

..a few pages back, it's reported Ajax have turned down a £45m bid from Monaco (I think).

Think you deserve some sort of medal for doing this everyday eggs...not long to go now and hopefully there's a striker in it for us. Can't see clubs wanting to sell their top striker this close to deadline day though!

..Emre Mor's ex-agent saying they did hold talks with Everton. Watching the City game I did think he was the type who could've created something when we were under the cosh.

It's a good indication that the club are working hard behind the scenes.
If we want a Dortmund attacker let's get a few extra quid out and get Pulisic

..Emre Mor's ex-agent saying they did hold talks with Everton. Watching the City game I did think he was the type who could've created something when we were under the cosh.

It's a good indication that the club are working hard behind the scenes.
Just read that, I liked the bit where he said he wanted to join barca or real Madrid but neither were interested lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back