Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long you will last

Clearly ive watched every game...hence posting in the match thread.

I know youre on here as a wind up but why make it so obvious...its less amusing.

Huh?

Im not here on a wind up, I provide footballing scouting for the masses, using a realistic formula.

On this thread? My constantly advocating the signing of absolute donkeys thus hoping or in some cases demanding the team quality is lowered.

Slimani ffs...goodness me

Lukaku last season, Slimani this season...

DCL is already a superior player.

Lol Zat who were we going to be able to attract that was going to be of the same or similar level of quality to Lukaku that would be affordable and want to come here and play Europa League instead of waiting for a CL team?

Please tell us and then shoot an email off to Walsh because I'm sure he'd love to know who you have in mind.

Calling DCL a superior player to Slimani is nothing but a combination of duel Everton and Youth player biases rather than anything based on reason, logic, statistics or common sense. DCL can become a good player, I believe that, but he isn't better than Slimani right now.

We've been linked to worse mate.

Gary-Goals-ad.jpg

Wow he does ALL of the goals ? We should sign him up pronto!

On this thread? My constantly advocating the signing of absolute donkeys thus hoping or in some cases demanding the team quality is lowered.

Slimani ffs...goodness me

Lukaku last season, Slimani this season...

DCL is already a superior player.
Utter crap, is DCL better than Slimani.

Lol Zat who were we going to be able to attract that was going to be of the same or similar level of quality to Lukaku that would be affordable and want to come here and play Europa League instead of waiting for a CL team?

Please tell us and then shoot an email off to Walsh because I'm sure he'd love to know who you have in mind.

Calling DCL a superior player to Slimani is nothing but a combination of duel Everton and Youth player biases rather than anything based on reason, logic, statistics or common sense. DCL can become a good player, I believe that, but he isn't better than Slimani right now.
Hurr durr Dolberg and (insert teenager)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back