Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Amkor Sport in Turkey say an offer of £1m for a season long loan has been made by Fenerbahce for Oumar Niasse.
I'd take it. Another £1m back on his fee and £2/3m off the annual wage bill for a year. Only a week left now. Can't undo what's been done. All we can do is make the best of a bad situation.

Apart from City (who we got lucky with) we've played trash and scored one goal against them.

#worrying
In that case, if we have played trash and still only conceded 2 goals then when the team gels you'd expect that to improve. I can only assume that means we will concede even fewer than 20 goals all season. Amazing from our manager!

Can't decide if am confident we will bring anyone else in, what did everyone make of that?

Surely he knows and the board knows we won't be doing much if we don't bring in a top striker?

Do you honestly believe that they have not been discussions with agents, representatives and possibly clubs over strikers. Do you actually think he's leaving it till 3 days before the window shuts to open dialogue with the board

Behave

I bet they do. They are terrible defensive wise. Teams will go there and come away with something, and against 11 men.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back