Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left back should be a Walsh "gem" like this Mein Kempf at Freiberg or whatever lol

The striker needs to be quality, someone proven, a physical presence and in their prime... at this stage we will have to overspend.

I'd throw £60m at Martial or Icardi or £40-45m at Benteke.

"we'll go with what we've got" is not the Moshiri way surely?

considering we were after £25m giroud, i don't believe we'll be paying anywhere near that amount for a striker.

upload_2017-8-25_13-18-37.webp

I don't think we will lose many at all, given your logic, Dave. In 6 games we have only conceded 2 goals, so if we play 60 games this season, which would be a good amount we will only concede 20 goals in all competitions! Surely we can all see by now that not conceding many goals at all is how it's going to be after just 6 games?
Apart from City (who we got lucky with) we've played trash and scored one goal against them.

#worrying

Weve played the best team in the league on their manor and came away undefeated, weve played 2 tricky European teams and come away undefeated, we have also put away a team at Fortress Goodison, but Dave 53 from Wigan is worried.

Forgive me for not sharing your concern.
We played 10 of their team and got a chasing off them.

The rest were trash.

Apart from City (who we got lucky with) we've played trash and scored one goal against them.

#worrying
we've played Pep's City three times and come away with 5 points. They haven't beaten us. It's not pretty a pretty tactic but it's worked so at some point you have to accept it's more than luck Davey Boy.

....Amkor Sport in Turkey say an offer of £1m for a season long loan has been made by Fenerbahce for Oumar Niasse.

We need to cash in not another loan. I would take £7m and get him off the wage bill as well. Barry and Niasse is £100k a week or over £5m a year in saved wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back