Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zohore would be a disappointing signing IMO, he has age on his side but his career to date hasn't been anything of much note.

He fits the bill if its just a big guy to lump it forward to that Koeman is looking for, but we need someone with at least some pedigree and nous in the final third, to make the desired impact. That, or potential to reach a higher ceiling, and I don't see either with this guy.

I could not see Zohore scoring 12-15 goals at the top level.

Zohore would be a disappointing signing IMO, he has age on his side but his career to date hasn't been anything of much note.

He fits the bill if its just a big guy to lump it forward to that Koeman is looking for, but we need someone with at least some pedigree and nous in the final third, to make the desired impact. That, or potential to reach a higher ceiling, and I don't see either with this guy.

I could not see Zohore scoring 12-15 goals at the top level.

..I think that's a very fair point. I too like pedigree but sometimes the penny drops with these guys and they start delivering. Bit of a punt I agree, I suppose much depends on the fee.

Right here, trying to iframe a facebook post, dunno if it will work?

It's the latest live video off the Everton Official Facebook! Watch it from 5:35, brilliant quote and expression

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/Everton/videos/10154651018371277/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
S I G N ROSS

Lad looks half decent but would want another one in at the same time as it is a gamble with DCL and Zahore for the season

I've not seen enough of Zahore to make a full judgement really. He's looked decent in the little I have though.

But it's all with a pinch of salt due to the opposition.

I can't see us getting 2 strikers in now though.

Diego Costa is not coming to us lmao

What's the point anyway, his attitude isn't exactly great

It is slim pickings though, I would love an audacious bid for Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back