Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked around Twitter there and all the usual ITK suspects giving no names. I must be really naive to think a transfer would be put in jeopardy or a rival club alerted simply due to some keyboard warrior "letting slip". The pressure on these ITKs must be intense. It's all very Cold War dealing with the huge burden of such sensitive information.

Only 'new' name that came up was a suggestion that we might be trying for Vincent Aboubakar but nobody took the bait. Seems to be one we would try for on loan at 8pm on the night if all else failed. Seems not to settle anywhere but decent enough goals record and a physical presence for sure. Would neither be great nor terrible.

Would almost take Bas Dost just for the name, that is a great name....
Great finisher and would get on the end of loads of Gylfi's set pieces.

Not sure he'd give us the hold up play you'd get from Giroud though. Or if he's worth the cost of his buy out clause.

But if we get him I won't be complaining.

Benteke, Slimani will do me or i could go with Vardy dont think he is what Ronnie is looking for he wants a big target man..
But the guy scores goals and has pace to burn, started football late got a few years left yet. Kmow way were getting him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back