Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy would be amazing but why would they sell and why would he come after he turned down Arsenal in champions league?

Can't see why Vardy would be on the want list - Koeman seems to want somebody with an Inspector Gadget style extendable neck - maximising all potential heading opportunities pumped into the box/opposition half

Given the names we keep getting linked with, I'm beginning to hope we fail and go with what we've got.

agree totally. i have enough confidence in our forwards to score a goal here and there. think we should of bought a top CB to partner keane though for those clean sheets

agree totally. i have enough confidence in our forwards to score a goal here and there. think we should of bought a top CB to partner keane though for those clean sheets

Scoring a goal here and there isn't enough to have a chance of pushing the top 6.

Our defence wasn't many goals behind the top 4 last season, without Pickford and Keane, we scored far less goals then any of the top 4 teams though.

The extra striker is key imo.

I can't see us getting Vardy, I can see us getting Slimani from them though, as Leicester probably only need 2 strikers and if the sell Slimani to us they would still have Vardy and Ienacho

Scoring a goal here and there isn't enough to have a chance of pushing the top 6.

Our defence wasn't many goals behind the top 4 last season, without Pickford and Keane, we scored far less goals then any of the top 4 teams though.

The extra striker is key imo.

if we signed VVD or an equivalent would be a massive boost all over the pitch. Jags and Williams did well last season but to rely on them week in and out this year will be a nightmare. plus Mori is out injured.

would love a striker but read over the names being mentioned here....we f'd up royally by not throwing 25-30m at Giroud when we might of had a chance

whats wrong with rooney gyfli sandro klassen DCL lookman miralles? + keane VDD from set pieces

if we signed VVD or an equivalent would be a massive boost all over the pitch. Jags and Williams did well last season but to rely on them week in and out this year will be a nightmare. plus Mori is out injured.

would love a striker but read over the names being mentioned here....we f'd up royally by not throwing 25-30m at Giroud when we might of had a chance

whats wrong with rooney gyfli sandro klassen DCL lookman miralles? + keane VDD from set pieces

Giroud didn't want to come and certainly we aren't signing VVD either.

DIM8OM8WAAApkyU.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back