Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not certain yet. After the match today; he said he still doesn't know about next season. The general manager will offer him a new improved contract et al but he could still end up leaving.

Think the reality is that all Belgium clubs players are for sale at the right price mate

Been Chessington today guys, went on the lazer ride where you have to shoot the targets and it was neck and neck with my eldest, had to take evasive action at the end as he was racking up the points so I just pointed the lazer at his face so he couldn't see anything. I won by a narrow margin.

Be nice if we could sign someone to replace Lukaku who shoots as well as I do.

COYB!

Think the reality is that all Belgium clubs players are for sale at the right price mate

Well most of the time yes. The thing is RSCA is already going to have a very successful transfer period.

1) Tielemans: The manager confirmed two hours ago that he'll be off by the end of the week. He says it's not necessarily Monaco, although they are favourites atm. I'd prefer it if he would name the other clubs but I suppose you can't have it all.

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Jupiler_Pro_League/1.2985545

2) Kara Mbodji: Hopefully he's leaving, the manager says he can leave, so now hopefully some club tries to buy him. Multiple fans would be willing to offer him a lift.

3) Acheampong: It will be interesting to see where he'll end up. Blistering pace; but sometimes he doesn't know what he's doing. The positive thing about this is that most of his opponents have the same sentiment so he's quite hard to defend.

4) Possibly Theodorczyk.

Incoming:

Well possibly loads but apparently Onyekuru is close to signing with RSCA.

So quite a positive balance atm, but crazy money would always sway them.

The thing is HVH has said it's quite hard to find a substitute for Dendoncker since he has a unique profile (hybrid profile (marathon man + muscular); http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...lies-pour-dendoncker-591f1769cd70022542ea214d ] and he can play multiple positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back