Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed who we sign. Anyone will do.
Including him?
Fat-488650.jpg

Possible 8/9 new players needed if ross and rom go. We are in trouble if not.
Joel .. shouldnt be our number 1.
Baines average
Williams ..average
Jags.. rubbish
Holgate.. not a right back
Valentia..average
Mirallas..average
Snides..top player
Ross..needs better than the above to play with
Davis..will be a top player
Rom..needs better than the above players ti play with

Id have 4 players from todays 11 on a team to progress.

Well at least the next 8-10 weeks will show very clearly the levels of intent and ambition for the next 3-4 seasons prior to any stadium move.

We need 6-8 players, all of whom have to be ready to make a decent contribution to the squad. I am all for signing academy and U-23 players too but for this purpose, they won't count towards that number.

If there hasn't been a significant transformation in the squad for the better by Aug. 31, then there is no suggestion that it will happen at any other time under Moshiri. In fact, the likelihood then is, that we are stuck with a plodding along approach where signing Rooney is heralded as some form of progress.

This really is crunch time now. I am hopeful but nervous. Getting a stadium paid for and built over several years is one thing, but asking Everton to deliver on such a scale transfer-wise over a 10 week period makes me very jittery.

7 for spurs, 5 for city and chelsea, and 3 for arsenal and RS.

I know they've all collectively bought about £300m worth of strikers, but you don't see them having to choose between valencia or DCL for their starting winger and then have to turn to kone on the bench. Serious reinforcements here please everton. I want us to start smashing some teams, not the odd once a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back