Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
£7m a year and any increase on profits. £7m is about half Rooneys current annual salary. We are not going to be able o bring in 3 or 4 players on 100k plus a week

7m allowed by regulations
Cleverley sold July first for 8m as per agreement.
5m from training ground sponsorship
5m increase from shirt sponsor.

That's 25m wages increase already which is 100% minimum. Or 500k per week mate.

We will with near certainty be allowed about a 1-1.2m weekly increase on wages should we want to.

They don't rotate their squad I don't see what's not to get here. He has a starting XI and sticks to it. Look at Sissoko bought for big money couldn't convince Pochettino to change the starting XI or the system so now rots away on the bench. Think that's pretty simple myself.

He bought Sissoko in a panic buy like we tried to do to fill the squad. Found out he's utter gash, he doesn't play wingers either, so he didn't play.

They don't rotate their squad I don't see what's not to get here. He has a starting XI and sticks to it. Look at Sissoko bought for big money couldn't convince Pochettino to change the starting XI or the system so now rots away on the bench. Think that's pretty simple myself.

Because he's not good enough. Argument would only make sense if they had ran out of steam and the players are knackered. But they haven't, they've been exceptional last few months

Since when do CB's cost more than creative players??

Im basing it on the standard of CB we should be looking at.

Not your Michael Keane 25m tosh, im talking 40m+ VVD, 60m Koubs, now compare it to the level of ACM we have been looking at, Sigi, Tiellemans are both minus 30m.

I could find us a number 10 for 30m.

I would honestly struggle to find 2 quality CBs for sub 70m.

Its just my view frandel.

Maybe you missed the USM and Sportpesa sponsorship deals my frandel.

And of course lets not forget about the 5 or 6 sales we will make this Summer, without factoring in the sales of Rom or Ross, FFP wont be a factor this summer.
Sportpesa, wasn't everybody on here wetting themselves because some numbers suggested it wasn't much more money than Chang?

And USM will help us for sure, piling up the sponsorships

Im basing it on the standard of CB we should be looking at.

Not your Michael Keane 25m tosh, im talking 40m+ VVD, 60m Koubs, now compare it to the level of ACM we have been looking at, Sigi, Tiellemans are both minus 30m.

I could find us a number 10 for 30m.

I would honestly struggle to find 2 quality CBs for sub 70m.

Its just my view frandel.
Top class creative players cost more than top class CB's though. Maybe we should be more ambitious with our targets in both areas.

I understand the plan of slowly building a team and a good base etc but we'll never get any where only buying 3 or 4 players every summer because we need a complete overhaul of the match day squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back