Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a fan of the midfield players currently but if none of them are leaving and Gomes is coming then we don’t need another signing in there as we’ll have Gueye Gomes Schneiderlin Davies Siggurdson Dowell for 3 positions. That’s not including any of Baningime Williams Besic or McCarthy that Silva might want a look at.

I’m not a fan of the midfield players currently but if none of them are leaving and Gomes is coming then we don’t need another signing in there as we’ll have Gueye Gomes Schneiderlin Davies Siggurdson Dowell for 3 positions. That’s not including any of Baningime Williams Besic or McCarthy that Silva might want a look at.
That's a lot of fairly useless players though. We need another player in there. Someone with some size and athleticism. If Gana goes down, we are sunk.

I also think we are going to move Schneiderlin. Its probably the last chance to get a fee for him and move his salary.

Think Morgan and the other tripe will leave and open up the possibility to bring in the box to box midfielder we need.

I am sure that I read in Jan that we were looking a midfield overhaul this summer.....

Think Morgan and the other tripe will leave and open up the possibility to bring in the box to box midfielder we need.

I am sure that I read in Jan that we were looking a midfield overhaul this summer.....

no noises at all about Morgan leaving.. in fact quite the opposite. Silva loves him.

Cant understand the reports of us wanting another CB after Zouma? Unless Holgate is being let go.

With 1 game a week (and a few cup games) 3 main CB's are fine this season with a decent 4th which im assuming would be Holgate. No point spending money on a 4th choice CB when other areas are a priority

Cant understand the reports of us wanting another CB after Zouma? Unless Holgate is being let go.

With 1 game a week (and a few cup games) 3 main CB's are fine this season with a decent 4th which im assuming would be Holgate. No point spending money on a 4th choice CB when other areas are a priority

Yeah can’t understand that. I could see Holgate covering RB and CB this season and us using the money elsewhere. Buying a right back and another centreback on top of Zouma seems massively overkill.

no noises at all about Morgan leaving.. in fact quite the opposite. Silva loves him.
Are u sure? Think its likely the opposite. Think he assumed he would be his #6 when he came in here and was not. He didn't play much. My guess is that he doesnt rate him THAT highly and Brands knows he's on a massive wage and can only really play one role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back