Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u sure? Think its likely the opposite. Think he assumed he would be his #6 when he came in here and was not. He didn't play much. My guess is that he doesnt rate him THAT highly and Brands knows he's on a massive wage and can only really play one role.

he played a lot towards the end of the season?

I did this once before for full disclosure because I kept hearing how he could play in the middle. If that's the right number, that's a bit scary.

Shock horror - you’re spot on with your ‘guess’ of 22 minutes. “Scary” indeed.

Attachments

• 7BECD12E-DABE-4044-83F3-4E6233DE1CC6.webp
    7BECD12E-DABE-4044-83F3-4E6233DE1CC6.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 287

If we can’t find a top striker then maybe we need to focus on increasing our supply to our average strikers and getting goals from elsewhere which might be why Silva has been looking at wide forwards who could play off DCL.

That approach has worked well for Liverpool, think there’s just a lack of proper quality #9s out there so you have to have a bit more of a dynamic front 3 to make up for it.

That approach has worked well for Liverpool, think there’s just a lack of proper quality #9s out there so you have to have a bit more of a dynamic front 3 to make up for it.
Yeah, don't see DCL being that playmaker at 9. I'm not a huge Seb Haller fan, but he can kind of do that. Willian Jose can for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back