Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think he's a good option and matches the style of play we are looking for.

Not a great season last year.

michy.webp

Without wishing to sound like a very broken record.

Yes we need a RB, we only have Coleman there, so we defo NEED a RB
CM, we have the following players :

DM/CM/AM
Idrissa Gueye
Gylfi Sigurðsson
André Gomes
Tom Davies
James McCarthy
Morgan Schneiderlin
Muhamed Bešić
Kieran Dowell
Joe Williams
Beni Baningime
Callum Connolly

So we REALLY need to be shifting 7 of them before we can even consider getting in another 1.

Now RW is an issue, we only have Walcott there who is a "natural", so again, we would need to be shifting 4 or 5 of these before we can consider getting in another 1.

Richarlison
Bernard
Theo Walcott
Ademola Lookman
Henry Onyekuru
Yannick Bolasie
Kevin Mirallas

ST, we DEFO need a Striker, but yes, you guessed it, we need to shift the crap we have before we can consider more.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Cenk Tosun
Oumar Niasse
Sandro Ramírez
Shani Tarashaj

4 of those are without question nowhere near good enough.

And you missed off a very important thing, we currently have 2 CBs of the "required" quality, so yes, but like RB, for me its a NEED.

Yerry Mina
Michael Keane
Mason Holgate
Matthew Pennington

So as I say, we need LOTS of Outs before Ins and sadly these players are not very good, so I suspect most teams will be waiting till we get desperate near the end of the window. And sadly there is no light at the end of this tunnel, a LOT of those players still have 2 or 3 years left on contracts................
Good points I am just presuming we move three or four of the midfielders listed. And we need more physicality in there.

I honestly think he's a good option and matches the style of play we are looking for.
He does make sense stylistically, but he is inconsistent. That being said, if he was consistent, he'd be worth a lot more. If we are going to get an inconsistent talent, I'd rather he be younger. Bats is 25, will be 26 in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back