Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON EYE ARGENTIAN WINGER

...No, it's not a young Lionel Messi. Marseille winger Lucas Ocamposis reportedly on Everton's radar after a solid season in France, with Le 10 Sport saying the Toffees want to bring him to Goodison Park.

Ocompos scored five goals and made eight others in Ligue 1 last season.

...No, it's not a young Lionel Messi. Marseille winger Lucas Ocamposis reportedly on Everton's radar after a solid season in France, with Le 10 Sport saying the Toffees want to bring him to Goodison Park.

Any good? I’ve heard his name. And I like it.

Unfortunately It turns out Marcel Brands is not perfect, he’s clearly forgot to call Bolassie.

“Logically, if I really wanted to think [about it], I’d just put my career first and say I’m going back to Everton,” he told Goal. “I feel myself, I’m back sharp, and I’d go and do a full preseason, which I haven’t had in two years and which makes the difference to anyone’s season”

Yala 2k19

Haha made it up - Argentinian.

He's alright like. You know them players that are on the pitch, maybe they even score, but you don't even notice they're playing? One of those. That Thauvin is miles better and left-footed.

Meh I’ve wanted us to have a Mexican player for actual years now. Even though they haven’t had a good player for years.

They still have a few don't worry. Guardado still plays and is class, Diego Lainez is gonna be awesome, Edson Alvarez looks promising, Lozano? Always thought Hector Herrera at Porto was underrated.

Oh yeah. Forgot about Lozano.

There’s a couple I’ve wanted in the past. Hernandez (not Chicorito) was unreal at USA 94. And can’t quite remember the other one they had that I wanted. Think a full back who was ace.

Please god no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back