Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think I'm miles out with getting £35m for Walcott, Tosun, McCarthy, Besic and Niasse?
I think so, unfortunately. I reckon we’d have happily sold besic and niasse in any of the last 4 windows but we haven’t been able to so far and I’m not sure what’s changed. Niasse only has a year left and we want rid, you’d have to be stupid to offer any more than a million for him.

McCarthy you’d hardly get anything for just because of his injury record. I think there’d be plenty of interest, but nobody’s paying half decent money for him with that record,

Walcott’s stumbling block would be wages. Again plenty of teams would want him, but not with a decent fee and £100k a week wages.

Tosuns the only one I can imagine a team paying £10m+ for, maybe a German team or even a lower premier league side.

So you think I'm miles out with getting £35m for Walcott, Tosun, McCarthy, Besic and Niasse?
I think you are miles out thinking we can sell Walcott , Tosun , McCarthy , Besic and Niasse. Maybe 1 maybe 2 of them but can't see us being lucky enough to get fees for all 5!

Looks who’s just been on sky

Are Everton taking all the surplus unwanted players (list available on request) to Kenya or leaving them behind in the hope they will be gone before they return?

I think you are miles out thinking we can sell Walcott , Tosun , McCarthy , Besic and Niasse. Maybe 1 maybe 2 of them but can't see us being lucky enough to get fees for all 5!
I don't know. I think everybody is quick to beat ourselves up over our players just because they aren't good enough to play for us. Walcott is surely worth £10m to some premier newcomer. Tosun is first choice striker for Turkey when fit. Besic is back and doing well for Bosnian team and is still only 26. I reckon there will be a lot of clubs interested in McCarthy at £5m. Niasse, well you never know but we got a £1m loan fee from Cardiff for just 6 months last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back