Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think the change of new manager with Lampard arriving is a game changer. The bottom line is it’s up to Zouma, and the indication is he’d like to give it a go at Chelsea. I can understand that, they are high-profile and if he forges his way into the team he’ll be playing at a different level.

It depends on how Lampard chooses the two CBs in his team. It is believed that D.Luiz and Rudiger will still be the 1st and 2nd choice.
Zouma will only be the 3rd choice and even the 4th choice as Christensen.
Can Zouma really play enough time to get in national team? I dont think so...
If Zouma does not leave for us, he probably will leave in the winter for another team.

It depends on how Lampard chooses the two CBs in his team. It is believed that D.Luiz and Rudiger will still be the 1st and 2nd choice.
Zouma will only be the 3rd choice and even the 4th choice as Christensen.
Can Zouma really play enough time to get in national team? I dont think so...
If Zouma does not leave for us, he probably will leave in the winter for another team.
Ruidger is coming off a knee surgery in April

Costa for me would be in football terms a terrific signing . All the snide you’d want wrapped up in a classic number 9 but then you listen to the sound bites that we’ve had over last few months . “ young hungry players “ front 3 that can rotate positions , targets have been picked out etc etc . Now unless Costa was a back up plan I would severely doubt Moshiri getting involved in transfer business given how hard he worked to get Brands in initially . Would he really rock the boat with Brands / Silva ? For me I’d say it’s just agents pushing his name out there . Funny though it always seems to be EFC that’s used for this

Costa for me would be in football terms a terrific signing . All the snide you’d want wrapped up in a classic number 9 but then you listen to the sound bites that we’ve had over last few months . “ young hungry players “ front 3 that can rotate positions , targets have been picked out etc etc . Now unless Costa was a back up plan I would severely doubt Moshiri getting involved in transfer business given how hard he worked to get Brands in initially . Would he really rock the boat with Brands / Silva ? For me I’d say it’s just agents pushing his name out there . Funny though it always seems to be EFC that’s used for this

Don`t worry mate, West Ham need a new striker, now that the Arnautovic has chosen eating dog meat, to eating jellied eels

Inappropriate Language
No NO NO! Biggest [Poor language removed] ever played in Prem League. Remember his celebration when he got in Seamus' face (who scored an own goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back