Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have to sell if he refuses to sign a new deal
Of course, I meant "it's weird" because we seem to really be the only team in for him. I would have thought he'd be like literally everywhere linked to top clubs in Europe.

I wonder if Kean is this year's Mina that Brands says "this is what we are willing to pay" and go from there. For a striker, a top talent one, that's a bit of a dangerous game, especially as the window for the Premier League closes before the Italian one.

Is it only me who’s not sure on Kean.

I’ve not seen much of him to be fair but what I have seen is not particularly impressive at all.

I like the look of Neres.

I really like the look of Under and seeing as we’ve previously been linked with him as well, I’d prefer him to Kean.

Furious that we’re considering Costa the washed up snide but equally disgusted that we’ll probably miss out on him as he’s exactly what we need, just fuming here either way

Disgrace
We aren't considering Costa, so not sure if that's good or bad for you.

Everton are ready to make a £16m bid for Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph, according to The Sun. Delph could be leaving Man City this summer and Everton are mulling over a move.

Thats why.

1. Its jarg
2. The source is jarg
3. Dont buy The Scum

Agree with all the above but I like Delph. The amazon doc on city showed what a presence he is in the dressing room. Strong character not afraid to call people out. Handy player too, although not at city squad level

I’ve not seen much of him to be fair but what I have seen is not particularly impressive at all.

I really like the look of Under and seeing as we’ve previously been linked with him as well, I’d prefer him to Kean.
worst scouting report iv seen in a while that.

Under and Kean dont play the same position. That said both are great young talent and both would improve us. Kean for a 19 year old who has only played sparingly has shown really good signs of being a class striker.

My mate who is a Juve season ticket holder says their doubts about his attitude. He's seen as a good prospect but they worry he gets too easily swayed by the party life. I'm not sure why they'd bring in icardi if that worried them so much but still.

worst scouting report iv seen in a while that.

Why’s that mate....cause someone thinks Under is better than Kean?

They may play slightly different roles accords the front line but no one on earth could argue that Kean is a much better player than Under. At best they’d say there’s not much in it.

They may play slightly different roles accords the front line but no one on earth could argue that Kean is a much better player than Under. At best they’d say there’s not much in it.

Is it not a little difficult trying to compare a striker and a winger?

I just think you should watch a player before you define who is better.

Is it not a little difficult trying to compare a striker and a winger?

I think they both can play anywhere across the front line in the same way Salah, Son, Sterling and Richarlison can.

IMO that is what I think Silva and Brands want even if the fans don’t.

I don’t see anyway we sign someone like Costa or Giroud, an out and out target man.

I think they both can play anywhere across the front line in the same way Salah, Son, Sterling and Richarlison can.

IMO that is what I think Silva and Brands want even if the fans don’t.

I don’t see anyway we sign someone like Costa or Giroud, an out and out target man.

We’re not linked with any out & our target men anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back